I am a foreign company with no permanent establishment in France. To comply with my reporting obligations, which department should I use?

Your company is based in the EU and you carry out taxable transactions/carry on taxable operations in France, you must comply with your tax obligations vis-à-vis the Foreign Business Tax Department whose contact details are as follows:

Service des impôts des entreprises étrangères
10, rue du Centre
TSA 20011
93465 Noisy-le-Grand Cedex

Updated DINR PRO