How do I file returns online using EFI?
Using EFI you can comply with your tax obligations online at impots.gouv.fr.
EFI services are entirely free-of-charge and allow you to:
- Declare: VAT, corporation tax, payroll tax, contribution on business value-added, earnings (business profits/simplified tax regime (RSI), corporation tax/ simplified tax regime, agricultural profits/simplified tax regime and non-commercial profits)
- Pay: VAT, corporation tax, payroll tax, contribution on business value-added, business premises contribution (CFE), property tax and other taxes
- Benefit from the Competitiveness and Employment Tax Credit (CICE)
- Apply for a VAT refund
- Apply for a VAT refund in the EU
- Apply for a corporation tax refund
- Obtain a tax certificate
- Consult your tax account
- Access the EU’s VAT Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS)
- Contact the tax authorities for specific questions or support
You have two choices when accessing the online services yourself:
- Simplified mode if you are acting on behalf of your own business and you do not use any services in the professional account section
- Expert mode if you are representing a business or acting on behalf of several companies
For further details, refer to the Professionnels>Gérer mon entreprise/association section on the website.
Updated DINR PRO