I am non resident. How can I set up a claim?

When you receive your tax notice, if you find an omission or a mistake, you can correct your tax return online and receive a new notice.

You can only correct your return online if you have filed it online.

Online correction allows you to amend your income tax returns and elements connected with the property wealth tax, which are declared using return 2042-IFI.