When do I have to file my VAT refund claim?

Claims for refunds VAT paid in France by taxable Community persons may be filed during the month following the calendar quarter (quarterly claim) or during the month of January (annual claim), but in any case they must be filed no later than 30 September of the year following the period concerned by the claim.

Updated DINR PRO