Who can apply for a MAP ?

The bilateral tax treaties executed by France stipulate that any individual or legal entity residing or domiciled in either State which is party to the convention may apply for a MAP.

Consequently, if you are liable, in France or abroad, for tax owing to your tax residence, headquarters or any other similar criterion, you can apply for a MAP under the bilateral tax treaty signed between France and the other State.